How to get rid of belly fat
It is important to understand why belly fat is formed in the first place. Men and women pack on adipose (fat) tissue in different locations. The location of fat on the body is determined by genetic influences as well as hormones. Women seem to accumulate fat on the legs and bottom, while men accumulate most fat on the gut.
Because of these gender differences when it comes to the accumulation of fat, we need to realign how we approach how we get rid of belly fat.
Steps to get rid of belly fat that will ensure results
- Reduce your consumption of sugar drastically/completely.
- Cut out grains all together. Why? Grains contain various compounds which can induce inflammation of the intestines.
- Reduce your carbohydrate intake to around 80-100 grams per day. Thats 80-100 grams of carbohydrates, not foods containing carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are the lead in promoting fat storage, so cut them out and maybe you’ll even reach a state of ketosis (natural, automatic fat burning).
- Increase your vegetable intake to insure you are getting all the required vitamins and minerals.
- Reduce your intake of anti-nutrients. For more on this, consider signing up for the free paleo concepts course.
- Reduce your intake of alcoholic beverages, and limit which kinds of alcohol you drink. Red wine is preferable, and only one glass per day.
- Eat more fat. Yes. Eat more fat. Fat isn’t the enemy you might believe it is. There is a lot to learn about what is and isn’t healthy, and this site will teach you a lot of it. Healthy fats aren’t the “healthy fats” you see advertised, those are in fact the worst kind of fats to eat. Saturated fats are good for you, polyunsaturated fats aren’t. That means more animal fats, omega 3 fatty acids and olive oil and less to none vegetable oils, sunflower and canola oils.
- Increase your protein intake. Protein is a pre-requisite for many, many bodily functions, plenty of which are related to weight gain and fat generation. Protein supports the repair and building of muscle tissue, and gives you energy.
Things to remember about losing body fat
- Body composition is 80% determined by your diet
This means that you really are what you eat. Well, at least 80% of you anyway. Eat less, highly nutritious foods that your body knows what to do with and you’ll be doing 80% of the work required to lose weight safely, effectively and forever.
- Aim to achieve lean body mass
The leaner you are, meaning the more healthy, effective muscle mass you have and the less adipose tissue you have, the healthier you will be. You will be more resilient in times of illness and your body has a much easier time healing. The goal is to lose fat and gain muscle, not to just lose weight.
- Excess body fat anywhere is bad for you
Being overweight increases your chances of getting diseases. Aim to eat for optimum body composition. If you don’t know what you should be eating in order to get rid of that stubborn belly fat, signup to the free paleo concepts course and learn what you need to know.
- This is in no way healthy, and if your children can do this you really need to learn how to help them now…
What you can do right now
If you are serious about losing body fat and getting rid of belly fat for good, then you really should signup for the paleo concepts course. In it, you will learn what changes you need to make (and what mistakes you are making) in your diet today so that you can see results as early as possible. No promises of miracle fat loss, only real, practical changes that will really make the difference and keep fat off forever. You’ll not only lose weight, but you will have more energy, feel less fatigue and won’t get sick often at all.
What are you waiting for, learn what you need to know to strip fat from your body, get more energy and avoid doctors. Enter your email below now!